|Job Ref:||204798919||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Mechanical Maintenance Technician: Buckinghamshire
£30,000 - £38,000
Alecto Recruitment has an immediate requirement for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work for our client in Buckinghamshire. Our client is a leading waste management organisation involved in recycling, power generation/energy recovery and waste processing.
Engineers are required to work at our client's power generation facility which converts waste to energy and electricity. The business' customer base includes council properties and commercial businesses.
* PPM and reactive maintenance to plant machinery at an Energy from Waste facility.
* Routine, scheduled and major repair to mechanical, pressure and lifting systems equipment.
* Implementation and development of CMMS.
* Systems and equipment testing and calibration.
* Engineering background ideally in:
* Energy from Waste/Power Generation/Anaerobic Digestion/Power Stations/Royal Navy/Recycling.
* Engineering background considered in:
* FMCG/Manufacturing/Process/Rotating Equipment.
* Ideally C&G/NVQ Level 3 in Engineering Maintenance.
* Must have comprehensive experience in PPM/reactive maintenance.
* Ideally HNC/ONC in Engineering discipline.
* Competitive salary package.
* Days' role - 7.30am-4pm.
* Highly successful, industry leading organisation.
* Fringe benefits.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit