|Job Ref:||204798914||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Multiskilled Field Service Engineer - Midlands Based
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Multiskilled Service Engineer to work for our client - a thriving business providing services to the anaerobic digestion sector.
Our client requires a Multiskilled Engineer specialised in the service/maintenance of CHP engines to work as a Mobile Service Engineer in the Midlands area primarily.
* Maintenance, breakdown service of CHP engines.
* Fault finding on electrical controls and maintenance of ancillary anaerobic digestion plant.
* Electrical and mechanical repair of biogas plants e.g. pumps, pipes and tanks.
* Ideally experience working on CHP engines - for e.g. Jenbacher, MTU etc.
* Electro-mechanical/multi-skilled engineer with biogas plant experience.
* Experience on any of the following plant associated with power generation:
* Industrial Gas/steam turbines, compressors, pumps, gas flares.
* Candidates with a background in the Royal Navy would be ideal.
* Applicants must be based within the Oxfordshire-Lincolnshire territory.
* £28,000-£32,000 depending on experience.
* Paid overtime available.
* Fully expensed company vehicle for business use.
* Mobile phone.
* Training provided.
30 days inclusive of bank holidays