|Job Ref:||204798913||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Shift/Days Electrical Technician: North London |
Salary £34k - £35k Basic (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits
Alecto Recruitment Ltd has an immediate requirement for a Shift Electrical Technician to join our client, one of the London's largest materials recycling facilities. Licensed to process up to 350,000 tonnes of recyclables per year, the plant is designed to process both domestic and commercial dry recyclables.
AS Shift Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for responding to all operational engineering needs at the plant as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
This is a chance to work for an extremely successful business offering a very attractive benefits package and gain superb experience.
The Role & Responsibilities:
* Comply with all safety instructions and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
* Supervise a team of contractors and ensure work is carried out to a high standard.
* Identifying faults and rectifying them.
* Carry out maintenance- preventative and breakdown.
* Carry out Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and identify the cause of failures.
* Service and maintain Preferred Logic Control (PLC) equipment and plant machinery.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
* Level 3 Qualified Electrical Engineering or 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671).
* High degree of knowledge of electrical maintenance.
* Experience in the recycling or a similar sector - manufacturing or FMCG considered.
* Ideally HNC in Electrical Engineering
* Ideally experience with PLCs, Allen Bradley.
* Ideally experience with conveyor and baler equipment.
* Ideally hydraulic and pneumatic experience and an understanding of mechanical engineering.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit