|Job Ref:||204798896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £425000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Our client, a rapidly expanding energy services provider, currently have an opportunity for a BMS Design / Commissioning Engineer to join their business at this exciting time.|
As BMS Design / Commissioning Engineer you will be required to undertake onsite commissioning involving new and existing equipment, therefore should be open to travel.
To be considered for this role, you will need experience in the following:
- Experience and knowledge of HVAC plant and equipment operation.
- Experience of BMS control panel design.
- Production of BMS point of schedules.
- Site commissioning of BMS through to successful client witnessing and handover.
- Site BMS / Energy audits.
- Fully Trend & Siemens PX trained.
- Experience of open protocol systems and awareness of new developments & trends in the market.
- A good underlying electrical knowledge.
It is essential that you have up to date CSCS Cards to be considered for this role.
In return, you will join a fast growing and established company, with great opportunities to progress.
New Appointments Group is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.