|Job Ref:||204798823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£30000/annum Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leading industrial process company who are seeking a maintenance engineer to join their fast paced and ever growing team. This is a fantastic time to join the company as a maintenance engineer as they are forever expanding, and it's a great place to work where you can implement change and use your engineering skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled:
• Maintenance Engineer to have recognised Engineering qualification
• Electrical - 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors (Star & Delta)
• Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatics
• Factory background as a maintenance engineer
• Ability to fault find on PLC's
• Planned & reactive maintenance on the factory machinery
The Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias will benefit from:
• Many chances to progress further for the successful Maintenance Engineer
• Competitive benefits and pension package
• Maintenance Engineer will work a continental shift pattern - ONLY WORK HALF THE YEAR!
• Continued investment in the site
• Chance to join a strong, improving team within a thriving business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Coventry, Rugby, Nuneaton and Solihull
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Matthew Banbury on