|Job Ref:||204798797||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £36000/annum plus excellent benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
My client, a leading supplier of well-known consumer products, is currently undergoing a period of unprecedented growth. With a recent move to a new state of the art factory there is a need for an Engineering Supervisor to join this thriving business.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Leading a team of multi-discipline technicians on a day shift basis
* Providing hands on technical support to engineering and production.
* Support the team with regards to training and development, ultimately ensuring the team perform to their potential.
* Ensure the best allocation of resources to support the delivery of the maintenance plan.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Supervisory experience within a FMCG environment would be desirable
* Strong Electrical/Mechanical experience
* Ideally educated to HNC standard
* High volume industry experience is highly beneficial
* Strong fault-finding and breakdown skills
o £35,000 + excellent benefits
o Excellent support for educational advancement and progression within the business
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling David Biggs on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants