|Job Ref:||204798795||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£24000/annum uncapped commission||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
I am working on behalf of a market leading company who are going through an excellent period of growth. They have over 20 years' experience and use this to form close working relationships with their clients, and work with some well know candidates. |
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in sales in the fire and security industry and gain industry qualifications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Carrying out fire protection survey reports.
* Selling service contracts, fire risk assessments, fire training and equipment.
* Carry out monthly service work.
* To deliver excellent customer service
* To liaise with office staff to assist in the resolving of queries
* Provide suggestions for improvement of practices within the Company
* To complete call outs on time
* To deal with customer generated queries efficiently
* Have the ability to make judgement calls/decisions based on your experience within the
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Sales experience
* BAFE Certificate would be beneficial but not essential as full training provided
* Field based experience.
* Excellent basic salary of £24k.
* Brilliant uncapped commission structure.
* Company van.
* Tools and Training
If this role is of interest, please apply via the website or send your C.V or call NA
As part of our continuing commitment to providing high-quality staff to our clients, Hunter Selection operates a referral bonus scheme that rewards existing candidates that refer new candidates with up to £200 in high street vouchers; the bonus is dependent upon the successful placement of the candidate by Hunter Selection.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to provide their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering professionals within Construction/Built and Manufacturing environments throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on NA and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants