|Job Ref:||204798768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Salary:||£33000/annum Car, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 D||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Engineer Surveyor -Crane & Lifting Equipment|
Salary: £33,000 + Company Car
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer Surveyor in the Stoke-on-Trent area to work for a large blue chip organisation. Inspecting various pieces of crane and lifting equipment within a defined geographical patch and the opportunity for further training and career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for suitable candidates with a HNC (or Equivalent) and experience of working on crane and lifting equipment.
Skills required for a Engineer Surveyor (Crane & Lifting Equipment):
• HNC (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
• Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing various pieces of crane and lifting equipment. Inspection experience would be advantageous.
• Knowledge and Understanding of LOLER & PUWER regulations.
• Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
• Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
• Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
• Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
• A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
• Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
• Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
• Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Car, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Stoke-on-Trent, Madeley, Cheadle, Newcastle-under-Lyme and Talke, Staffordshire.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane on