|Job Ref:||204798758||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Mechanical Engineer/CAD, with strong CAD skills. You will be responsible for the life cycle of projects from concept through to final customer delivery.|
You will be working within a team using Autodesk Inventor
Hands-on mechanical designer, who has experience with Autodesk Inventor and a background working in light engineering
Producing creative 3D solutions that fulfil the brief and are mindful of manufacturing and costing NA accurate and detailed production drawings using CAD for the workshop and liaising with the Engineering Manager to ensure project timeframes are met.
Following projects from start to finish
* Engineering Degree or equivalent.
* Advanced 3D software/CAD essential.
* Strong modelling skills preferably using Inventor.
* Mechanical engineering background and able to provide robust solutions to existing designs.
* Experienced in the design principles of welded fabricated structures and electro-mechanical mechanisms