|Job Ref:||204798620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Macclesfield||Address:||Post Code:||SK11||Salary:||£17.69/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Production Technician/Operator (Temporary)|
Pay Rate: £17.69ph PAYE or £21.40ph Umbrella/Ltd
Kinetic are currently recruiting for a Production Technician/Operator to work for a very well-established and global manufacturer in the Macclesfield area.
The position of Production Technician/Operator will consist of operating automated packaging machinery, some basic Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance plus the following tasks and duties.
* Carrying out packaging line changeovers (Mostly Mechanical)
* Line adjustments
* Basic maintenance and fault diagnostics
* Liaise closely with the engineering department in terms of identifying major faults as quickly as possible to keep production downtime to a minimum.
* Rotating shifts, 6am - 1:40pm and 1:30pm - 9:10pm
* Overtime available
To be considered for the Production Technician/Operator position, you will have to have the following experience and qualifications.
* Ideally a level 2 Engineering qualification in Maintenance
* Ability to know when to escalate a breakdown or fault to the engineering team.
* Previous experience in FMCG or Pharmaceuticals
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Have previous Mechanical experience
If you feel the role of, Production Technician/Operator is well suited to you, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities. Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ((url removed)).
If you are interested in this vacancy, please feel free to call David Herbert on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)