|Job Ref:||204798598||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum negotiable||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Sales Manager, to be responsible for maintaining customer relationships, sales, and new business. The ideal candidate has strong time management skills, is assertive and results orientated is an excellent communicator,.
This Sales Manager role is to sell food packaging products to business and industrial establishments or individuals at sales offices, restaurants, kitchens or customer's place of business by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from trade publications, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
* Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers in person or by phone.
* Search out and evaluate market trends and suggests new applications.
* Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalogue, and emphasises saleable features.
* Creates pricing for customers and prepares quotes for customers.
* Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge production and delivery schedules.
* Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
* Keeps records of customer data and other sales data for current customers.
* Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
* Investigates and resolves customer problems.
* Attends trade shows.
* Responsible for the company's Profit and Loss.
* Generate reports based on facts to be presented before the Company Directorate.
* Develop new business opportunities and execute new strategies to enhance the trading partnerships for key customers.
* Proactively drive new strategic alliances and new product ranges to enhance the company product portfolio (one stop shop).
* Develop and sustain global customer relationships; understand and supply customer's requirements to their satisfaction without compromising the company profits.
* Maximising new business opportunities.
* Represent the company's business in various conferences, trade fairs and networking events to attract further profitable sales.
* Effectively communicate the company's USP's and commitment to exceptional service with bespoke presentations.
* Coordinate the sales operations with both the US and UK departments of the company.
* Line manage, analyse and establish KPI's for employee(s) and monitor if the employee(s) are able to meet, sustain or exceed the expectations or not.
* Continuously motivate colleagues and inspire them to stay focused on the company's goals.
* Proactively search for new target markets and sales opportunities to grow the business.
* Diligently observe varying requirements to maintain industry accreditation's, whilst inspiring employees to embrace and implement the necessary policies and procedures.
* Any knowledge in flexible packaging products including bulk, cook-chill or kitchen equipment.
* Knowledge of bulk packaging for the Food or Pharmaceutical or Chemical industries.
* Ideally candidates should have worked in a Sales environment role within either the Food or Pharmaceutical packaging or similar industries.
Salary Range: £40,000 - £60,000 NEG
Location: Bedfordshire - Cambridge area
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position