|Job Ref:||204798503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Chemical Engineer's job. c£40,000 basic. Chartered Process/Project role within long-established COMAH site accredited manufacturer. Diverse role, with responsibility for plant modification, from proposal, initiation and design, through to implementation and commissioning. |
The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Friendly, dedicated team
• Involvement in a variety of projects
• Become the company's Chemical Engineering expert, advising Process Improvement and Project Teams!
The job will involve:
• Definition of scope of process plant, specifying equipment and assessment of hazards, including HAZOPs
• Involvement in DSEAR methodology, SIL and LOPA assessments
• Act as Project Leader or working on your own smaller projects
• Developing a safe culture for operating, to comply with the latest Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
This job will suit:
• Chartered Chemical Engineer with process/project/SHE expertise.
• Exposure to hazardous areas legislation, HAZOPs assessments and COMAH accredited sites
• DSEAR, SIL and LOPA assessment experience
• Strong SHE focus, combined with up to date knowledge of regulations and standard codes of practice.
This job is commutable from Birmingham, Smethwick, Dudley, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Stafford, Stoke on Trent, Telford, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Sutton Coldfield, Oldbury, Coventry, Worcester, West Bromwich, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and surrounding areas