|Job Ref:||204798422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Hastings||Address:||Post Code:||TN34||Salary:||£23000 - £29000/annum + Bens||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Our client is a well-established East Sussex based company who specialises in Security System installation and servicing.
A vacancy has arisen for a motivated Security Engineer to join their team to provide installation, servicing and inspections of security systems to include CCTV, fire alarms, audio and video door entry systems and nurse and warden call alarms.
The ideal Security Engineer applicant will be able to demonstrate some experience in installing and testing CCTV, fire alarms, audio and video door entry systems or nurse and warden call alarms. As a Security Engineer you will be working across the south east of England and therefore must hold a full driving license. You will also be expected to be part of the duty call out rota (1 week in 6) which invites a supplemented rate.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Your duties as a Security System Installation Engineer will include:
* Testing security and alarm systems.
* Installing intruder alarms, CCTV, audio and video door entry systems, etc.
* Carry out minor works and repairs to systems.
* Standby duty (1 week in 6).
* Attending breakdowns, trouble shooting and remedy.
* Inspecting systems to ensure they are fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
* Demonstrable experience within a similar role.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* CSCS Card would be an advantage however not essential.
* Full driving license.
Salary and Reward Package:
* Salary £25,000 - £27,000 depending on skills and experience.
* Additional rate for Standby duty.
* Annual leave 22 days + bank holidays.
* Company van provided.
* Corporate clothing and Personal Protective Equipment is provided.
* Company mobile phone provided