|Job Ref:||204798297||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£0 - £43/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Performance Modelling & Assessment Engineer- Combat Services 049934|
Advantage Resourcing have a fantastic opportunity for a Performance Modelling & Assessment Engineer with our major Defence/Engineering client based in the South West. This is a contract position for a 12 month duration.
The role holder will establish and maintain a description of the performance of the Type 26 Combat System providing performance assessment demonstrations, presentations, and reports.
Key Technical Skills :
* Strong mathematical capability, with the skills to apply this to mathematical modelling and analysis.
* Proficient in use of MATLAB & Simulink for mathematical modelling of system performance.
* Understanding of DOORS and System Architect tools.
* Ability to write technical documentation.
* Knowledge of appropriate engineering development methodologies and strategies.
* Software development skills beneficial (C++/Java/dxl)
* Modelling and Simulation experience.
* An awareness of naval combat systems, capabilities and performance would be advantageous.
* Ideally, an understanding of the tools, techniques and methodologies used across the industry to implement and conduct effective Performance Modelling and Simulation
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic permanent opportunity with a well regarded investment services organisation. Matthew Jones is the consultant managing this assignment and can be reached on (Apply online only).
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy