|Job Ref:||204798277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Safety, Health & Environmental Manager's job. c£50,000 basic. Key role within long-established manufacturer with Blue Chip client base. Diverse role, with responsibility for SHE, HSE inspections, ISO 14001, Environmental Management and H&S training for this industrial specialist operating a COMAH accredited chemicals plant.|
The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Friendly, dedicated team
• Involvement in a variety of projects
• Become a key influencing factor for the board!
The job will involve:
• Coordinating SHE projects across all company functions, including mechanical, chemical and civils
• Set up, implement and monitor procedures and systems for managing all H&S aspects on this COMAH site
• Dealing with HSE inspections
• Attending Strategy and Environmental Liaison meetings, as well as ISO 14001 group meetings.
• Liaising with regulatory bodies, as well as the BSI, local water authorities and trade bodies.
This job will suit:
• NEBOSH Diploma qualified in Occupational Safety & Health as well as Environmental Management, plus full membership of IOSH
• COMAH site experience and familiar in dealing with HSE inspections.
• In-depth SHE management experience in an industrial, preferably hazardous, manufacturing environment.
• Decisive management style, capable of responding quickly to outside pressures, which could directly affect the health and well-being of all the company's employees
This job is commutable from Birmingham, Smethwick, Dudley, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Stafford, Stoke on Trent, Telford, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Sutton Coldfield, Oldbury, Coventry, Worcester, West Bromwich, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and surrounding areas