|Job Ref:||204798240||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
Manufacturing Process Engineer and Circuit Card Assemblies |
Location - Greater Manchester
Salary - £35,000
I currently have a permanent requirement for a Manufacturing Engineer in Bolton. This opportunity requires an Engineer with experience in manufacturing, as your responsibility will be: providing process engineering support to the manufacture of CCA for defence equipment.
My client is a world leader in the manufacture of missiles and missile systems with facilities in France, Germany, Italy and the UK. The company produce some of the most sophisticated technology in defence. Success is due to the level of dedication from the people employed, all working together to create a strategic refined working environment.
Please note: Candidates wishing to be considered, must have, resided in the UK for more than 5 years and have SC Clearance or prepared to go thought the Security Clearance.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* Working closely with the product design teams to develop manufacturing processes and techniques
* Generate and maintain automated assembly processes e.g. screen print, pick and place, SMT and through hole soldering
* Provide engineering support to operations, optimising process yields through continuous improvement
* Support capital equipment acquisition, commissioning and hand-over to operations.
* Creation of manufacturing instructions, process development and improvement.
* Manufacture of prototype hardware to support design proving and trials activities
* Making engineering decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority
* Contributing to Continuous Improvement initiatives as part of the Project IPT or Manufacturing Engineering Function
* Developing manufacturing processes commensurate with the design, cost and quality requirements of the deliverable product in challenging timescales
* Resolving technical issues in relation to the manufacturing processes during concept design and development
HNC level of qualifications or equivalent plus substantial level of experience
Ability to interpret design drawings/CAD data with a view to producing manufacturing processes and instructions
Communication skills; the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
Analytical and problem solving skills
PCB population experience i.e. screen printing, solder / silver epoxy dispensing, pick and place, conformal coating, underfill
Ability to produce investigation reports
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency