|Job Ref:||204798174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum + Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:01|
£25,000 - £28,000|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
My Client, an industry leading Facilities Management company, are looking to recruit an experienced and forward thinking Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work on a prestigious contract in Manchester.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company offering genuine career progression opportunities.
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive Maintenance tasks to a range of Mechanical plant and equipment
- To carry out fault finding and repair
- To complete minor installations
- To liaise directly with fellow Engineers, Management and The Client
- To ensure log-books and records are up-to-date for work completed
- Must be qualified Mechanically to at least City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Must have experience carrying out maintenance within a commercial environment
- Must be within a commutable distance of Manchester
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical