|Job Ref:||204798124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
The opportunity has arisen to join a reputable manufacturing company in Cambridge as a Laboratory Technician. You will become part of some exciting projects and drive forward the development of innovative products and solutions. As an international company customers span through many different sectors and industries - from telecommunications through to medical technology and specialist light sources.|
This company provide unlimited possibilities and ensure you gain a career to help you develop your full potential.
Main duties will include:
* Working within a technical team responsible for delivering practical skills and demonstrating technical expertise to ensure tasks are completed and products are produced efficiently.
* Running trials within a lab environment.
* Using common lab equipment.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Proven experience in a similar position and or have a technical background.
* Strong A-Levels.
* Previous experience with common lab equipment.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time: Mon - Fri (Flexible Hours - to be discussed)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Benefits: Offer a broad range of attractive benefits which include competitive salaries, insurance and financial/retirement benefits.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this temporary vacancy