|Job Ref:||204798097||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor|
We have an imminent requirement for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work on a pipeline project on behalf of a key client. Ideally a permanent position, you will need to be available by the end of the month. Failing that we will look at a contract position.
So what do we require?
* Experience of major pipeline projects (water or gas) ***
* Be competent in the cost management of reimbursable contracts (IChemE preferred)
* Have a good understanding of project risks.
Main duties will include:
* auditing actual cost and certifying payment applications
* valuing variations, claims and agreeing final accounts
* reviewing project cost reports and forecasts
Apply online or call Steve Halliday at Edge Careers to discuss further