|Job Ref:||204797917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Bridgend||Address:||Post Code:||CF31||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum plus excellent benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
This company, a leading supplier of well known consumer products, is currently undergoing a period of sustained growth. Working in a fast-moving, high volume environment they are looking for an electrical maintenance engineer to assist their successful engineering team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Breakdown support and Preventative Maintenance within a high volume, FMCG environment.
* Working on electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery.
* Assisting with on going development to machinery and processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Electrical Maintenance background
* Ideally time served or completed Apprenticeship
* High volume industry experience is beneficial
* Strong fault-finding and breakdown skills
o Overtime available
o Further excellent benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately to David Biggs by sending your CV
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants