|Job Ref:||204797701||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Salary:||£30 - £38/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
3-6 month contract working for this leading specialist International EPCM. The position will entail the management all incoming and outgoing electronic data. Producing fully coordinated 3D BIM Models incorporating information from Internal and External disciplines and the supply chain. To effectively compile a complete clash report and facilitate adjudicating and authorising all clashes using Navisworks Clash detection.
To ensure that company standards and procedures are followed with regard to the flow of information, and contribute to QA procedure review, upgrade, and implementation;
To manage and maintain a fully coordinated 3D BIM model ensuring all information is up to date and correct;
To manage the exchange of data between all design parties;
The ability to generating 4D construction sequencing - integrating between the Planners programme and the 3D models, using Navisworks Timeliner / Synchro;
To undertake clash detection analysis on the coordinated model and communicate findings to all parties;
To provide CAD support to multi-discipline design engineering teams.
• A good level of experience of operating QA systems under self direction;
• 4D Construction sequencing, linking between the Planners programme and the 3D models, using Revit Navisworks Timeliner ./ Synchro;
• Clash detection and space management experience;
• Microsoft Office Suite;
• Self motivated and creative influence;
• Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills.
Highly Desirable (but not essential)
• To be conversant with one or more of the following:
• On line document control systems
• MS Project
• Qualifications at any level in building design / construction / CAD;
• Mechanical, Electrical and Process experience;
• An awareness of software development;
• Awareness of construction planning and sequencing;
• Innovative techniques, productivity and efficiency skills