|Job Ref:||204797653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£30000/annum please see advert||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Position : Maintenance Engineer|
Location : Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester, M5 corridor
Salary : £12.89 plus shift allowance and overtime
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting on behalf of a long standing national client for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join a world-leading manufacturing organisation based in one of their factories in Gloucester.
Able to work a flexible shift pattern including Days, Afters, Nights and Weekends.
Flexibility for maintenance cover during holiday/sickness periods.
* Maintain production equipment during production hours.
* Responsible for PPM, Breakdown repair, fault finding and preventative maintenance.
* To improve equipment efficiencies to exceed targets and standards.
* Plan and implement small improvement and refurbishment projects.
* Work with and Coordinate Contractors.
Nicholas Associates Engineering & Manufacturing Division would be interested in speaking with applicants with the following qualifications and experience:
* Ideally apprentice trained, must hold formal qualifications in either Mechanical, Electrical or other related Engineering disciplines.
* Knowledge and understanding of PLC controlled machinery.
* Demonstrate an understanding of Continuous Improvement methodologies such as 5s, SMED and TPM.
* Experience of working to PPM schedules is preferred.
In return for your skills and experience my client offers:
* A Salary of £30,000 - £33,000 depending on experience
If you are interested in the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the next two weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)