|Job Ref:||204797617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£35 - £36/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Embedded Software Engineer required for a world renowned Space/ Satellite company for an initial 6 month contract.|
• Development of software to agreed specification and direction
• Low-level design work.
• Configuration and Testing of Software
• General Problem solving
• Working as part of team to deliver final product
• Peer reviews of software and design work
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• A good Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computing or similar subject
• Development of High Speed Data Handling Systems
• Ability to work in a team
• Embedded C Expertise
• Flash Memory technologies
• Working in a bare metal and minimal OS environment
• Board bring up, assistance with hardware debugging
• Flexible and able to work under pressure.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience of low-level driver development.
• Understanding of Hardware aspects. - FPGA interfacing etc...
• M3 ARM, Smart Fusion
• Knowledge of Flash based File Systems.
• Development of Test Tools in Visual Studio
• Understanding of implementation aspects of IP links.
• CAN Bus.
• Use of Version Control and Bug tracking systems
• USB driver software
If you feel you are the right person for this role as an "Embedded Software Engineer" and have the above mentioned skills please click the "apply now" button at the bottom of your advert to progress you application further