|Job Ref:||204797573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer (Mechanical Bias) to join a prestigious, client facing site at London Riverside.|
This building hosts some of the world's leading lawyers and is looking for an engineer who has experience in client facing roles.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Service, Maintenance and Repairs of the Plant Room & Building
- Legionella checks and water treatment
- Boiler temperature check
- AHUs & FCUs maintenance
- Electrical Repairs - lights, switches ballast changes
- Maintenance and repairs of plumbing
- General building services.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer the successful candidate will have the following;
- 3 years' minimum experience working with Commercial Buildings
- NVQ or City & Guilds Mechanical Disciple (or equivalent) OR time served apprenticeship
- 17th Edition - desired but not essential
This role offers;
- Monday to Friday, split shift
- Plenty of OT (excellent rates)
- Career progression and training for senior roles
- Annual performance reviews and salary increases/
My client is looking to interview next week, to avoid disappointment, apply today.
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you are looking to change to current role. Please call to have a confidential chat about the other vacancies I have to offer.
(Apply online only) or (Email Removed)