|Job Ref:||204797104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Attleborough||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£42000 - £45000/annum Basic £42K, Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Engineering Supervisor - Manufacturing |
Calling all Engineering Supervisors. The opportunity to join this ever growing, specialist manufacturer has become available due to their continuous expansion and our client are now recruiting for another Engineering Supervisor. They are a manufacturer of various bespoke packaging equipment. The size of this company is huge and they are only getting bigger and better so the Engineering Supervisor can progress further with their career.
Skills required for the Engineering Supervisor:
• Previous experience as an Engineering Supervisor
• Hands on Engineering Supervisor role - Electrical; 3phase, invertors, rectifiers. Mechanical; hydraulics, pneumatics
• Manufacturing background
• Understanding of PLC's
• PPM on the production line
• Get involved with site continuous improvement projects with the other Engineering Supervisor
The Engineering Supervisor will benefit from:
• Considerable opportunities to progress from your Engineering Supervisor role
• An exquisite benefits and pension package
• Bespoke equipment and state of the art facilities
• Investment in the site and team to assist the engineering Supervisor
• Day to day job variety
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Attleborough, Norwich, North Walsham and Great Yarmouth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details