|Job Ref:||204797077||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Basic up to £30K, Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
We are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join one of the largest food and drink manufacturing company based in Oxfordshire. The maintenance engineer will be joining a very strong team where you will be able to technically develop and learn off the other skilled maintenance engineers. As a maintenance engineer you will be put through a tailored training programme to enhance and develop your skill set.
Skills required for Maintenance engineer:
• Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
• Engineering qualification (C+G or Equivalent)
• Maintenance engineering experience in an manufacturing environment
• Welding is a bonus
• Able to repair shafts, belts, bearing, chains, conveyor etc as a Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Friendly team, family run business
• Lots of investment into site and the maintenance engineers
• Training and technical development for all of the maintenance engineers
• Career progression in a growing company
• Large Maintenance Engineering Team with lots of experience to learn from
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Banbury, Oxfordshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Kettering Northamptonshire.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details