|Job Ref:||204797049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£42500 - £45000/annum Basic £42.5K, Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG|
OTE: £42,000- 45,000
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for a world leading FMCG company in Oxfordshire. The maintenance engineer will join a large, friendly, skilled team of maintenance engineers and will have the opportunity to learn through constant training and development. The company is world renowned and is a leader in their field. This is an opportunity for a maintenance engineer to have a long term stable career with a company that values their maintenance engineers.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
• Mechanically Biased
• Engineering qualification (C+G or Equivalent)
• Maintenance Engineering experience in a food environment
• 17th Edition
• Maintenance of 3 phase Motors, Ovens, Packaging Machines, Conveyors
The Multi-Skilled will benefit from:
• Working a continental Shift Pattern as a Maintenance Engineer
• Training and technical development for all maintenance engineers
• Career progression in a growing company
• Excellent Benefits Package for the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £42,500
Commutable: Bicester, Oxford, Banbury, Didcot, Swindon, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Lewis on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details