|Job Ref:||204797035||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Post Code:||OL16||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
With clients across the UK, my client provides a full range of facilities services, from hard services focused on Building Services and property maintenance to the soft services core looking after the day to day management of the building. My client successfully keeps their clients ahead in the market, providing a cutting edge to the services that they offer through experienced and innovative Facilities Management. |
As an Operations Manager of Soft Services you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all staff adhere to Health and Safety policy set out by the company and its clients, and through regular auditing these standards are being met, whilst suggesting training when required.
• Acting promptly and effectively to notify relevant personnel of any incidents, complete incident reports thoroughly and implement changes to stop re-occurrence.
• Maintaining the Building Energy cost
• Asset Management reports
• Lifecycle reports
• Ensuring Completion of statutory and none statutory works and prioritising effectively.
Qualifications and Experience
* IOSH Managing Safely
* CIOB or equivalent in Construction Management
* CIOB module or equivalent in Construction Law
* Legionella Awareness Training
* Fire Safety Regulation Training
* Asbestos Awareness Training
Given the stature of the role, it is an expectation that you are comfortable with tendering and procurement of new contracts, whilst managing your time effectively. You will be hands on with the team whilst being a manager as well as part of the role. You will be bidding for new contracts alongside maintaining the highest of standards on existing contracts within the business. You will bring an innovative and fresh approach to maintenance planning and scheduling whilst adhering to the existing company regulations and policies. A strong background in managing projects effectively is essential as well as excellent report writing skills, presentation skills and knowledge of MS Office and any other relevant FM related software.
If this opportunity is of interest, please feel free to give me a call on (Apply online only) and ask for Rob Jones.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business