|Job Ref:||204797002||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Frimley||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Basic £40K, Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Maintenance Supervisor - FMCG|
We are currently recruiting for a hands on electrically biased maintenance supervisor to work in a fast paced manufacturing site. The maintenance supervisor will be responsible for all site planned and reactive maintenance and will lead a team of maintenance engineers to fulfil the maintenance program. My client is well established, offer a fantastic benefits package and really do look after their employees. They have very good staff retention and have a "promote from within" culture.
Skills required for the Maintenance Supervisor:
• Supervisor experience within a maintenance environment
• Experience in managing engineers and delegating jobs
• Electrically biased with mechanical skills
• PLCs fault finding (Siemens or Allan Bradley)
• Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives,
The Maintenance Supervisor will benefit from:
• Training and technical development
• Career progression in a growing company
• Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression
Commutable: Woking, Aldershot, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Hook
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details