|Job Ref:||204796996||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wellingborough||Address:||Post Code:||NN8||Salary:||£27000 - £35000/annum car, bonus and other benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Are you multi-skilled maintenance engineer looking for a new challenge?|
Do you want to work for an established but growing company, who value their staff?
Are you looking for a varied role?
Do you have extensive knowledge of electrical and mechanical fault finding?
Do you have excellent problem solving and communication skills?
Are you able to work well alone and take initiative?
Do you have a pro-active, responsible and efficient approach to your work?
If so, my established client based in Wellingborough is looking to recruit 2 x skilled Service Engineers to work alongside a team of over 15 skilled engineers. You will be taking responsibility for, and ensure reliability of, their customers' compressed air supplies. Installing, servicing and maintaining compressed air systems for small, medium and large companies, primarily in the Midlands/East Anglia region.
* Take part in technical training as required (may involve travel within UK).
* Perform such duties either functional or administrative as delegated by management that are deemed fair and reasonable.
* Adhere to all regulatory Health & Safety requirements (our client and customer's). Follow customer procedures.
* Correct and detailed paperwork - all paperwork should be clear, accurate and legible. Report any potential or actual incidents of a dangerous nature.
* Share solutions with colleagues; Strive to expand your technical knowledge where possible.
* Review work sheets and parts issued to ensure the job can be completed and communicate with stores where required - request parts on a timely basis to enable a proper work flow.
* Maintain verbal and written communications with customers and others as required.
* Keep the customer informed and ensure that any work is done with their approval. Liaise with the Service Manager and office based personnel to achieve a clear understanding of specific job requirements prior to setting out on a job.
* Keep the office informed of any changes in plans/timescales. Share solutions with colleagues and business opportunities with sales.
* Work methodically, keeping your work area clean and clear. Aim to complete repairs on a first hit visit. Don't cut corners - aim for no call backs, be expert and complete all work to a high standard
To be considered, you will:-
* Be a multi-skilled (50/50 split) engineer with demonstrable fault finding/problem solving skills in industrial electrical and mechanical engineering.
* Possess an engineering qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ)
* Hold F-Gas certification and 17th Edition
* Have a proven engineering background
* Be a strong communicator at all levels
* Be IT literate
* Possess a flexible attitude to work - occasional out of hours work will be required.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who value their staff and offer development and progression. A competitive salary is on offer, along with the potential to earn bonus, call out retainer, company vehicle and other benefits. If you feel you met the criteria, email your CV now