|Job Ref:||204796950||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Egham||Address:||Post Code:||TW20||Salary:||£35000/annum Basic £35K, Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Maintenance Engineer - No Nights, Mechanical or Electrical |
Location: Egham, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a number of maintenance engineers with either a strong mechanical or electrical bias to join a reputable heavy industrial engineering company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a well-established team of mechanical or electrical engineers. This is a great opportunity to work in a unique environment, for a business that invests heavily in their maintenance engineers.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Maintenance Engineering background
• Strong Electrical or mechanical skills
• Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications
• Able to fault find on electrical systems or mechanical machinery.
• Able to work as part of a team
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Joining a well-established team of electrical or mechanical maintenance engineers
• Work a shift pattern that does not involve nights
• Doing electrical or mechanical maintenance on hi-tech equipment.
• Full responsibility and autonomy of a large mechanical engineering team
• Working in a unique environment
• Opportunities for training and development of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable from: Egham, Surrey, Windsor, Berkshire, Farnborough, Hampshire, Croydon, London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details