|Job Ref:||204796860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Stratford||Address:||Salary:||£42000 - £50000/annum Basic £42K, Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
I am currently looking for highly skilled Multi-Skilled maintenance engineers to join one of the most reputable food manufacturing companies based in London. For the maintenance engineers hard work they will be rewarded heavily financially. The chosen maintenance engineer will be put through fantastic training and have the opportunity to progress also.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
• Engineering Qualification
• Previous experience working within a high speed manufacturing environment
• Electrical and Mechanical fault finding skills
• Continuous Improvement skills
• Willing to learn and a can do attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Working on state of the art fully automated equipment
• Fantastic training and development programme
• Promote from within culture
• Brilliant benefits package
• Opportunity to get involved in projects
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Stratford, London, Woodford Essex, Wood green, Middlesex, Illford, Essex.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details