|Job Ref:||204796793||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
There is an immediate requirement for an experienced Plant Engineer to join a national plant & tool hire company at their Tewkesbury depot. The role will require you to diagnose faults, repair & maintain a variety of small plant equipment, including dumpers & mini excavators|
It is essential that you have experience of repair and maintenance of plant machinery and services. In addition there will be involvement with other functions of the maintenance department such as completion of test of certificates and associated paperwork. You will also be required to join a callout/standby rota
An ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised Mechanical qualification, minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Ideally, an NVQ in plant mechanics
- Proven Mechanical maintenance ability
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to respond to breakdowns and carry out planned maintenance
- Computer literacy
- Assist in the repair and maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Coordinate contract maintenance services and engineers
- To ensure plant and equipment is in a safe and acceptable condition.
- To work in a team.
- Complete relevant maintenance documents accurately and on time.
- Booking systems are updated.
Flexibility to accommodate shift working will be required. In return, a permanent position is offered with salary of between £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, plus standby/ callout & overtime.
I you feel you have the skills & experience required for this position then please APPLY NOW or call Pertemps Gloucester on (Apply online only)