|Job Ref:||204796786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£25000 - £45000/annum pension, mileage allowance||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Position: Electrical Automation Controls Engineer|
Salary: £25,000- £45,000 PA
Start Date: ASAP
A leading product and solutions provide is seeking an Electrical Automation Controls Engineer to join their thriving company during their current period of rapid expansion.
My client is willing to consider graduates as well as experienced engineers.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
* Producing technical documentation; manuals, functional design specifications, design schematics.
* Carrying out acceptance/ site testing (FAT, SAT, GAMP) and producing the necessary documentation.
* Programming PLC's.
* Co-ordinating Frame manufacture
* Co-ordinating Control Panel manufacture
* Liaison with internal engineering resource.
* Timescale planning.
* Control system integration (PLC)
The ideal candidate will have;
* Degree Qualified in Electronic / Engineering or relevant industry experience
* Control Panel Design / Wiring experience
* PLC Integration / Knowledge
* Technical Drawing experience (AutoCAD, Eplan or similar)
If you wish to discuss the role directly please contact Iliya Mishtenko on NA.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)