|Job Ref:||204796689||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Service Engineer - Batteries|
Location - North West
A Service Engineer is required for one of the largest service providers of forklift batteries in the UK covering the North West of the UK.
The Service Engineer requires:
* Experience working with industrial batteries/chargers in the forklift truck industry.
* As the role is customer facing, the ideal candidate will also be a strong team player with excellent communication skills used to dealing with customer enquiries.
* Ideally you will be located in South Yorkshire - Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley, Worksop.
The Service Engineer role offers:
* Competitive Salary (fully dependent on experience)
* Company Van with private mileage
* Bonus Scheme
* Mobile Phone
* Tablet PC
* Company Pension
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience.
Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on (Apply online only) (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency