|Job Ref:||204796632||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£23 - £25/hour OT for nights and weekends||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
A Section Engineer Is required on a freelance basis to work for a top tier contractor on a Crossrail Station upgrade In East London. The project consists of the construction of intermediate shafts providing ventilation, emergency access & maintenance access. |
This is a great opportunity to work for two international companies who are involved in a number of sectors such as rail, power, water, building and natural resources. These companies have a number of live projects within the UK and many more in the pipeline.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Sub Agent on the M&E and civil works within the new shaft
- Amending and writing method statements and risk assessments
- Managing M&E sub contractors and site engineers
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Liaison between the Sub Agent and client on site
- Produce ITPs and as builds
- Planning weekly and monthly programmes
- Completed construction related Degree or HNC
- Valid CSCS card
- Previously worked as a Site, Section or Senior Engineer
- Recent experience working on building packages
- Heavy civils, fit out, M&E, tunnels and or shaft experience.
- To have a sound knowledge of quality assurance and writing method statements and risk assessments
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbrid website.
Please apply now if you are interested