|Job Ref:||204796626||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Havant||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum Basic £30K, Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Maintenance Engineer - Plastic Manufacturer |
Location: Havant, West Sussex
A well-established plastic manufacturer are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team of engineers. They have a fully equipped tool making site, as well as an in house design site. They provide a variety of plastic products that are used in a number of different industries and due to recent growth are now looking for an additional maintenance engineer.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi-skilled maintenance engineer
• Must hold minimum 16th Edition to be considered
• Previous experience working within a manufacturing or production industry
• PLC Fault finding
• Experience working within a FMCG environment
• Electrical and mechanical fault finding skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• The chance to work on state of the art machinery
• Early and Lates Shifts (7pm-2pm, 2pm-10pm.
• To be part of a global organisation
• Pension, Holidays and Additional Bonuses
• Attractive Salary
• Exciting maintenance projects
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Healthcare
Commutable from: Hunston, West Sussex, Havant, Selsey, Singleton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details