|Job Ref:||204796267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Position: Technical Author/Documentation Engineer|
We are recruiting a Technical Author/Documentation Engineer for our site in Warwick. We are a leading mechanical and plant engineering company. Our Products, systems and services are highly efficient and are used in numerous manufacturing processes in a variety of NA are seeking a Technical Author/Documentation Engineer to oversee Project 'As Built' documentation and quality system maintenance for their Mechanical Engineering Department. As Technical Author/Documentation Engineer your role will include the preparation, issue and quality control of project manuals along with technical files & safety files. You will prepare all project related technical documentation to final review status for review by the relevant authorities and ensure all issued documentation reflects the final status. You will also support the development and maintenance of the Engineering Department's quality systems.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
* Experience within automotive or process related industries.
* Essential that the successful applicant has practical hands on engineering experience (for example plant installation, servicing or commissioning).
* Technical administration experience with knowledge of mechanical engineering principles.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with customers and suppliers at all levels.
* Strong knowledge of MS Office programs including Word and Excel.
* Experience of writing, compiling and presenting technical information and reports.
* The ability to read engineering drawings and diagrams, use AutoCAD or another design packages.
* A Full UK driving license as travel from various company and clients sites may be required
To apply for this Technical Author/Documentation Engineer vacancy, please email your CV to Amo Rai (Automation Recruitment Specialist at Jonathan Lee Recruitment) at or call (Apply online only). Short listing for this vacancy will start on 14th November 2016.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency