|Job Ref:||204796262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||New Jersey||City:||Newark||Address:||Post Code:||NG22||Salary:||£23.00 - £30.00/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Our client is an East Midlands contractor that specialises in the Civil Engineering and groundworks sector. We are looking for a Site Manager/Site Engineer to join their team on a project located in Nottinghamshire.|
Duties will include;
* Setting out of drainage, foundations and kerbs.
* Dealing with any Quality Assurance issues.
* Ensuring all Health & Safety stipulations are met and appropriate paperwork is up to date and in order at all times.
* Reporting directly to the MD & liaising with our Client & WPC site personnel.
* Staying up to date with any amendments to plans/drawings.
* Overseeing the general running of site/troubleshooting.
* Knowledge of groundworks industry.
* Up to date SMSTS essential.
* At least 5 years site supervisory experience.
* MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
This contract is due to start as soon as possible and will be for up to 5 months in duration.
To be successful in the role you will have previous experience as a Site Manager on Civil Engineering projects, you will possess excellent communication skills, the ability to manage a budget and good problem-solving skills.
It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful applicants hold SMSTS, CSCS, and First Aid certificates.
If you are suitable please apply via this job board or contact the Approach Personnel Nottingham office.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days, unfortunately, your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities