|Job Ref:||204796136||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Salary:||£10.14/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Our client, a manufacturing organisation in the Barnsley area are going through a period of expansion. Due to this expansion they are currently looking to add to their engineering team at their Barnsley site. |
*Experience in fabrication welding/burning, understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Maintain equipment and machinery
* Liaise with you Line Manager on a regular basis raising any key issues and major developments promptly.
* Effectively communicate with fellow co-workers.
* Monitor and maintain standards of quality and compliance at all times.
* Investigate any issues and recommend actions to prevent any re-occurrence.
* Take corrective action if appropriate.
* Liaise with Group Quality Manager as and when required