|Job Ref:||204796087||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Nicholas Associates (Engineering & Technical) are recruiting on behalf of a well established specialist in the refractory and combustion sector for a Maintenance Engineer|
The Maintenance Engineer will be part of a team delivering onsite work from installation to service and repair to their customers;
* Conducting onsite installation and commissioning work including some supervision of tradesmen on occasion
* Assessing installed systems, investigating issues and taking corrective actions as appropriate
* Handling technical queries relating to equipment and its integration with existing customer systems and processes
* Raising issues with relevant internal teams in order to resolve at design/manufacturing stage
Nicholas Associates would be interested in speaking to Maintenance Engineering candidates who can demonstrate;
* Previous experience of hot work environments involving furnaces i.e. steel or glassmaking
* Relevant Engineering qualifications such as 17th edition or gas safe
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Previous experience of plant commissioning
* Instrumentation experience
* Time Management
* Good communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Well known name within a specialised field
* Strong turnover showing good growth and an excellent pipeline of work
* Good reputation as an employer of choice
* A salary of up to £30k + benefits
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the "apply now" button to get your cv straight to me.
Keywords: combustion, gas, furnace, steel, hot work, glass, forge, foundry, casting, 17th edition, electrical, mechanical, service, field, gas, gas-safe
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)