|Job Ref:||204799010||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:02|
Are you an experienced Cabling Engineer confident in cable installation?|
Do you have experience of handling and installing CAT6, CAT5 and fibre cabling?
If yes please read on!
Main Duties will include:
* Your duties will involve all aspects of installation including telephone handsets, internet connections, pulling cable, installing containment, testing and terminating.
* You should be able to work from drawings and to pre-defined project deadlines.
* Previous experience of new build projects is an advantage.
You must be able to use your initiative, multi task and be self-motivated with a can do attitude.
* The successful candidate will be professional in manner, have a flexible approach to work and have excellent communication skills.
* A professional telephone manner with excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone is essential.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time: Mon - Fri full time
Salary: £negotiable dependent on skills and experience
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this permanent vacancy