|Job Ref:||204795715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
My client are an established fire engineering company are currently looking to recruit a sprinkler engineer to be based in Cambridgeshire.|
my client is committed to attracting, developing and retaining people of the highest calibre to continue an excellent level of service and maximise added value to our customers. They are offering an attractive remuneration and benefits package, this is a great opportunity to be part of their progressive company.
The successful candidate must possess sprinkler design experience in all aspects of sprinkler design, including hydraulic calculations. You must also have industry experience together with a good understanding of LPCB/NFPA/FM rules.
Primary Responsibilities: -
* To produce detailed plans and sections of sprinkler systems
* To carry out site surveys
* To attend Design Team meetings to co-ordinate services
* To produce hydraulic calculations
* To size sprinkler fire pumps and tanks
* To request information from internal and external clients
* To inform clients of contract changes
Please forward your CV
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy