|Job Ref:||204795672||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Senior Maintenance Engineer|
£32k to £34k
Days Shift - Mon to Fri
Our client operates globally, with manufacturing sites in the UK, China and Egypt, wholly-owned or joint-venture distributors over 20 countries, and direct sales into a further 30 international territories. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Senior Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Coventry.
This is the ideal role for a skilled Senior Maintenance engineer looking to take their next step in a leadership role with an established business that rewards loyalty and hard work.
As a Senior Maintenance Engineer, you will be tasked with completing advanced machinery diagnostics, repairs, maintenance and reconditioning, mainly focusing on electrical equipment.
Providing key leadership and guidance to a small team of Engineers, you will organise their daily workload and measure their performance against KPIs. You`ll manage site infrastructure and facilities and assist with fault finding activities.
Your other duties will include:
- Controlling a budget
- Completing statutory inspections
- Promoting best engineering and health & safety practices
- Improving the existing PPM schedule
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous maintenance engineering experience with at least five years` in an industrial environment
- A comprehensive health & safety background, including risk assessments and SOPs
- A good understanding of mechanical engineering disciplines and PLCs
- A good level of IT literacy
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- A time served apprenticeship
- At a minimum, an HNC qualification in an engineering discipline
As a Senior Maintenance Engineer, you must be a confident communicator with strong analytical, leadership and problem solving skills. The ability to work on your own initiative and think innovative are also key.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update - Mike Brown (Apply online only)