|Job Ref:||204795059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
QHSE Manager/Lead (Facilities Management or Construction)|
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 basic salary, car
Location: Mobile position, London
Working hours: 8-5pm Monday to Friday, Permanent
Closing date: ASAP
An experienced QHSE Manager is currently required for a permanent position. This position is being offered by a large and well-known FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business.
You will be expected to promote, establish and maintain QHSE and Compliance standards on the account, manage the Capacity team to ensure manning levels are covered with respect to holiday/sickness/training days, liaise with client daily and provide QHSE and compliance support for functions & banquets and to ensure compliance with the Maintenance Quality Management System as it applies to this position.
* To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on
* To understand and comply with policies and procedures (both internal & Client)
* Ensure employees work in a safe and diligent manner
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
* Carry out hands-on work as required.
* Allocate Works to staff when required and as dictated by the PPM and Reactive
* Ensure suppliers are using approved products and that all works being planned is
working in line with the clients and our own Environmental Plans
* Provide advice and assistance to engineering staff when required.
* To meet with and review / audit employee and sub-contractor working practices
* Sickness and holiday cover, in order to meet our contractual obligations.
* To supervise and monitor works in accordance with Quality procedures.
* Carry out Health and Safety "Tool Box Talks" following training.
* Carry out safety inspections as and when required in line with Quality Procedures.
* Implement the account compliancy spread sheet, electronic files and hard copy files
and maintain up to date records.
* Lead services lines working with client to achieve BS1100.
* To maintain ISO accreditations within the areas of 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 within the business and as applicable to the contract requirements
* Sound knowledge of applicable HSE legislation and its impact on the business.
* Audit qualifications and experience desirable.
* Experienced within a mechanical and electrical mobile and residential site type environment.
* Experience of managing people.
* NEBOSH Cert is required and Diploma is a bonus but not essential, ISOH again is an advantage but not essential. Internal auditing, Hazard ID, onsite inspections and risk assessment experience is essential.
If you feel you match our client's criteria then please apply now