|Job Ref:||204794971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + Car allowance + BUPA||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
We are working exclusively with our chosen business partner to really bring a talented Engineering Manager into this manufacturing company. The company specialises in manufacture of automotive components and supplies and distributes Worldwide.
This role will facilitate a process related environment within the definition of projects with consideration to costs but optimal input of time to guarantee safety, quality, quantity and maintenance of the systems. This function must be able to link the processes with the conceptual and functional requirements of the finished products. To work methodically with other departments and to develop, implement and innovate processes, Product and service related systems.
• Project-based monitoring of investment in regards to the process from design to delivery.
• Supporting all new projects with the initial construction phase and process systems in line with CAPEX.
• To actively participate in 'Continuous Improvement Projects'
• To train and develop Engineering Team in line with departmental goals and objectives.
• Manage department to achieve company KPI targets.
• To provide reports and cooperation, as required, with other sites in accordance with corporate and local reporting requirements in a timely manner.
• To manage the capacity plan of the plant
• To participate in weekly management meeting.
• Worked in a fast moving manufacturing facility within the Automotive Industry,
• Ideally degree qualified or a minimum of HND
• At least 10 years management experience, managing multi disciplined teams