|Job Ref:||204794915||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Senior Subcontract Negotiator.|
Based in Farnborough, the successful candidate will be required to develop solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
You will be responsible for supporting new business opportunities, responding to Request for Proposals, subcontracts management of development, production and service focused subcontracts.
Subcontracts are typically of a high value with critical schedules involving levels of complexity and subcontract change activity. The post holder is authorised to negotiate and make binding decisions on behalf of the company, subject to appropriate approvals, and serves as a primary interface with suppliers and internal organisations on assigned programmes. You will need to have the ability to write and negotiate unique subcontract language and make business decisions involving legal, financial and programmatic issues.
The post holder is also required to be a key contributor to the formulation and execution of business strategy and may have direct responsibility for giving junior personnel coaching and advice. Additionally, you may be expected to take on a lead role for specific circumstances.
Education & Experience:
• Strong working knowledge of procurement policies and procedures.
• Flexible approach and self-motivated in achieving personal targets / objectives, with the ability to perform with professionalism at all times.
• Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work to achieve multiple, often conflicting, deadlines.
• Develop strong positive relationships.
• Proven communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• Ability to take ownership of procurement initiatives.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Draft and negotiate standard/template procurement terms and confidentiality agreements.
• Data literate with strong analytical skills.
• Experience in IT/computing procurement.
Candidates should ensure they are eligible to apply for SC clearance prior to applying for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below