|Job Ref:||204794821||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Post Code:||DY12||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
We are currently looking to appoint a Buyer for a leading client of ours based in Worcestershire.|
Since 1984 our Client has been recognised as a leading Global supplier of large combination machinery designed to help save space in small working areas and is renowned for its quality in such services, and the follow up services that we provide to ensure the longevity of such equipment.
Their expertise is not limited to within this specific area though, as we also supply and Manufacture a vast array of educational school workshop machines including those for and range of workshop machines.
Based in the Worcestershire Manufacturing Facility, this is an excellent, high visibility role that would suit an ambitious, self-motivated candidate who can lead the purchasing functions to a greater level of service delivery and cost performance.
My client is now looking for a Buyer who has experience of working within the manufacturing industry. As an experienced production purchaser you will be responsible for managing spend categories and holding responsibility for the price, quality and service of goods. You will be accustomed to working within a fast paced, high pressure environment and preferably have experience of managing and leading a team.
To succeed in this role you will have: -
* Supplier liaison, negotiation and relationship building
* Procurement of a range of materials for manufacture
* Identifying new suppliers
* Lead negotiation activities to drive and realise continuous performance improvement
* Working with internal stakeholders on New Product Development
* Excellent numerical and organisational ability
* Strong on systems, process and IT
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
For further details please contact Neal via