|Job Ref:||204794817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Subcontract Negotiator.|
Based in Farnborough, the successful candidate should have the ability to write and negotiate subcontracts and make business decisions involving legal, financial and programmatic issues.
Responsibilities will include managing, providing guidance on and administering multiple complex acquisitions and relationships with minimal management assistance, preparing bid packages, conducting bidders' conferences, developing evaluation criteria and analyses, and evaluating proposals. In addition you will lead source selection between supplier and internal organisation and carry out negotiations within reasonable timescales and with minimal management / team lead dependency, to identify suitable suppliers.
Education & Experience:
• Strong working knowledge of procurement policies and procedures.
• Flexible approach and self-motivated in achieving personal targets / objectives, with the ability to perform with professionalism at all times.
• Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work to achieve multiple, often conflicting, deadlines.
• Develop strong positive relationships.
• Proven communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• Ability to take ownership of procurement initiatives.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Draft and negotiate standard/template procurement terms and confidentiality agreements.
• Data literate with strong analytical skills.
• Experience in IT/computing procurement.
Candidates should ensure they are eligible to apply for SC clearance prior to applying for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below