|Job Ref:||204794690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£30 - £35/hour Upto £35.00 per hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Exciting 6 Month Contract opportunity for a proven CAD Engineer with Solidworks experience. |
Our leading Aerospace client is seeking two CAD Engineers to support the Engineering Department to develop mechanical design and associated hardware for a large air vehicle, with responsibility for providing a world class professional design service to the business. The role involves working to a challenging schedule and dynamic technical targets. The successful candidate will be accountable for:
• Developing design schemes for the company's air vehicle, sub-systems and structures including developing change notes.
• Supporting the Production Team as required with embodiment of hardware.
• Working to the company's established technical & administrative procedures. The following key skills and knowledge are required:
• You will be educated to degree/HND level in a relevant engineering discipline and have recent design experience in an aerospace environment, producing detail drawings and other production support information, selecting materials and/or bought in items.
• Excellent knowledge of SolidWorks 2015 or later versions is essential to enable competent production of 3D CAD models and detail drawings as well as managing large assemblies. Effective Vault Management is crucial. In additional you will have proven strong experience in the use of MS Office suite.
• You will be a motivated team player with good attention to detail and be willing to work flexibly in line with defined business requirements.
• Experience of working to CAA/EASA/FAA Certification procedures is desirable.
Forward your CV NOW for further details on this exciting new opportunity